The hidden stronghold of Annapurna Base Camp (also known as Annapurna Sanctuary or ABC) is just another one of Nepal’s scenic, and adventurous trekking routes. It is a deep glacier, which gives the effect of an amphitheatre surrounded by a ring of impressive high peaks including: Hiun Chuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna l, Ganggapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhre. The trail to this awe-inspiring scene ascends the Annapurna foothills through forested hillsides, where we are given a taste of Nepal’s magical and majestic vistas with a spectacular sunrise over the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri at Poon Hill.
Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Alt. 1,350m / 4,428 ft.
Drive to Pokhara by bus (6 hrs). Stay overnight in Pokhara. Alt. 820m / 2,690 ft.
Drive to Nayapul (1hr) Trek to Hile Alt. 1,430m / 4,690ft. (3hrs)
Trek to Ghorepani 6hrs Alt. 2,800m / 9,184ft. (6hrs)
Trek to Poonhill for sunrise & view, 3,200m (45mins up & 30 mins down) Trek to Tadapani Alt. 2,630m / 8,626ft. (4hrs)
Trek to Chhomrung Alt. 2,170m / 7,117ft. (5hrs)
Trek to Dobhan Alt. 2,600m / 8,528ft. (5 ½ hrs)
Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp Alt. 3,700m / 12,136 (5hrs)
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (Alt. 4130m/13546 ft.) Trek back to Dobhan Alt. 2,600m / 8,528ft. (6 ½ hrs)
Trek to Jhinu (hot springs) Alt. 1,780m / 5,838ft. (5 ½ hrs)
Trek to Landruk Alt. 1,565m / 5,133ft. (4hrs)
Trek to Kande (1,720m) (5hrs) Drive back to Pokhara (30 mins)
- Airport transfers & internal flights as stated in the itinerary
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis tents or local lodges / guesthouses
- All trekking and climbing related permit & fees
- Professional English speaking guides and porters
- Flights to/from Nepal
- Insurance covering medical & emergency evacuation
- Lunch and dinner prior to the trek, please allow US$ 20 per day
- Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water
- Personal gear and expenses
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff
Making a booking
The deposit for this trip is £198
Your full balance is due 3 months before your trip starts. If you book within 3 months of departure then the full balance is due at the time of booking. If you have any questions please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 394 0050.
|Sunday 7th Oct 2018 - Thursday 18th Oct 2018||£1,011|